Diverse options exist for furniture warehouses: furniture can be stored ready for dispatch or as separate components for assembly or further processing. DAMBACH Lagersysteme can provide tailored warehousing solutions to meet these different requirements. For example, order-picking from different pallets and unit loads is often an issue in the furniture industry in particular. Warehousing technology optimized for the loads has been intrinsic to our corporate philosophy for more than 45 years. Excellent performance and high throughput rates are frequently crucial for furniture warehouses. However, the reliability of all DAMBACH components means that even 24/7 operation is no problem.
DAMBACH Furniture Industry Expertise
- Load handling equipment tailored to the goods
- Gentle handling of diverse loads
- Skilled in the storage of bulky items with different requirements in every aisle
- High-quality parts for low wear despite high loads
- Order-picking from Euro, Chep, and industrial pallets, also mesh boxes