More and more consumers are making their purchases in the comfort of their own homes through online shops, Internet platforms or even printed catalogs. Sales teams enjoy the benefits of reaching larger target groups, but at the same time face the challenge of processing and shipping orders quickly. The ensuing demands plus the need to manage returned goods call for more and more efficient warehousing solutions. DAMBACH can supply flexible, economic concepts based on diverse, automated warehouse systems. With more than 45 years of experience in intralogistics, we have established ourselves as an expert partner.
Trouble-free, fast provision of goods and processing of orders are important factors for a successful mail-order business. DAMBACH Lagersysteme can supply optimum solutions for any branch of industry, any products, in the form of custom automated warehousing technology (storage and retrieval machines, conveyor systems, shuttles, load handling). Well-developed, efficient materials handling installations and rail-guided storage and retrieval machines (SRMs) guarantee quick storage and retrieval operations in warehouses. By producing our own load handling equipment, we are able to handle virtually any product without problems – irrespective of whether the products are electrical goods, clothing or household articles. MADE IN GERMANY is more than just a label for DAMBACH Lagersysteme; with production and development located in Baden-Württemberg, it is intrinsic to our corporate culture. All conveyor systems are perfectly harmonized with each other and checked prior to shipping. So that we can ensure the high availability required by mail-order firms.
DAMBACH Expertise for Mail Order Businesses
- Custom solutions
- Coordinated interfaces between warehousing components – SRMs, conveyor systems, shuttles, load handling equipment
- Load handling equipment by DAMBACH – scalable for different unit loads
- Handling of pallets, boxes, containers, and special unit loads
- MADE IN GERMANY – development and production at one location
- Flexible, well-developed materials handling technology
- Single- or twin-mast SRMs
- More than 45 years of experience in intralogistics