Whether you’re storing milk in cartons, beer in crates or wine in casks, the performance demands in the drinks industry are huge. For drinks manufacturers and distributors as well as filling plant operators, choosing the right storage method is crucial.
Maximum availability and maximum throughput are the main priorities here. Stacker cranes, shuttles, and conveyor systems require sufficient capacity reserves if they are to react adequately to seasonal peaks. Strict hygiene stipulations in some plants, temperature zones, heavy loads, many different load carriers, and fragile drinks containers result in further requirements to be met.
By using customized stacker cranes, materials handling technology, and load handling equipment, DAMBACH Lagersysteme is able to tackle the many different requirements economically and effectively. Maximum reliability and good efficiency are key components for reaching the best solution for an automated drinks warehouse. With more than 40 years of experience in drinks logistics, DAMBACH can offer customers the right warehousing solution for every situation.
DAMBACH Drinks Industry Expertise
- Several drinks transshipment depots completed
- Load handling equipment by DAMBACH
- Temperature-controlled warehouses, ripening stores, and cold stores
- Experience with hygiene regulations
- The use of foodstuffs-compliant oils and materials
- COMPACT SHUTTLE for fast storage and retrieval
- Order-picking in different temperature zones