Ever faster delivery times, the increasing number of articles, more and more returns, and seasonal fluctuations represent enormous challenges for retailers. At the same time, consumers’ expectations are growing. All these factors not only put pressure on costs, but also increase the demand for flexible, economic, sustainable solutions. With more than 40 years of experience in intralogistics, DAMBACH Lagersysteme has established itself as a strong, dependable partner.
The omnichannel model means that retailers can always offer their customers several channels as purchasing options. All business models – whether traditional bricks-and-mortar shops or direct shipping by online retailers – require fast, trouble-free provision of goods. Direct, full-service customer support is important for wholesalers in particular. The key to success here is customized warehousing solutions matching the market sector and product portfolio. No matter whether electrical goods, cosmetics, books, furniture or household articles are involved, DAMBACH Lagersysteme can provide optimum warehousing technology for any product. Our high-quality products mean high availability of goods so that online retailers can serve their customers properly.
DAMBACH Expertise for eCommerce
- Load handling equipment by DAMBACH – scalable for almost any unit load
- Boxes, containers, crates, and special unit loads
- MADE IN GERMANY – all products from one supplier
- Maximum reliability, best quality
- Coordinated interfaces between all warehouse components – storage and retrieval machines, conveyor systems, shuttles, load handling equipment
- Automated storage and retrieval machines handling small loads for maximum throughput
- Small-parts warehouses up to 27 m high
- Single- or twin-mast storage and retrieval machines