Welcome to the online supply chain experience. Discover new automation solutions for your existing warehouse, dynamic conveying systems, intelligent material control systems and versatile load handling devices.
You can expect digital presentations, interactive media and the opportunity to get in touch with our experts. There will also be a "DAMBACH Expert Talk" with short presentations by experts from industry, research, planning, logistics consulting and system providers.
DAMBACH Expert Talk with:
- Dietmar Lenk - Engineering Warehouse Systems | Ferrero
- Gernot Graebner - Executive Vice President Processes & Projects, ppa. | Komsa AG
- Tobias Müller - Sales Engineer & Sebastian Grimm - Project Management Digitization | Siemens AG
- Ulrich Betzold – CEO at Arnulf Betzold GmbH
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Johannes Fottner - Professorship for Technical Logistics | Logistics Engineering | Technical University Munich
- Prof. Dr. Michael Kuhl - Faculty Engineering Sciences, System Electronics | Mittweida University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Dr. Rigo Herold - Electronic Engineering, Digital Systems | Zwickau University of Applied Sciences
- Dr. Marko Rößler - Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology | Technical University Chemnitz
- Christoph Allmacher - Machine Tool Design and Forming Technology | Technical University Chemnitz
- Dr. Alexander Hüttenbrink - Founder of KINEXON | Location Intelligence for IoT
- John Ripple - Warehouse Automation| Systemdesign | Consultant
- Andreas Löwe - Business Development at AutoStore | Founder and Host at "Irgendwas mit Logistik"
- Steffen Winkler - CSO Business Unit Automation | BOSCH REXROTH AG
- Udo Aull – Managing Director | SEW-EURODRIVE
- Frank Sonnefeld - Member of the Executive Board | Miebach Consulting
- Christian F. König - Authorized signatory, member of the management | Unit Manager Business Development | IWL AG
- Joachim Kieninger - Optimizing Warehouse Performance | AutoStore by Element Logic
- Andreas Koch - Head of Standard Solutions SSI SCHÄFER | SSI Schäfer
- Markus Sellen - Product Manager Pallet-SRM | SSI Schäfer
- Philipp Hahn-Woernle - CEO | Viastore Group
- Hans-Jürgen Schnabel - Intralogistics System Technology | Still GmbH
Your direct access: www.intralogistics-fair.com
- DAMBACH Lagersysteme
As a partner of system integrators, DAMBACH also offers the rail guided vehicle with integrated control in addition to sophisticated warehouse technology such as storage and retrieval machines and pallet-shuttle-systems. The high-performance conveyor system is perfect for almost any warehouse and is also easy to integrate. The associated powerful material flow control system perfectly complements all common WMS systems as well as all SAP-ERP versions. As a novelty we also present the simple automation solution "LOGI-KIT" for existing warehouses. Quick to integrate, suitable for many warehouses, highly flexible and maximally economical.
Known for reliable material flow systems and demanding logistics centers, we present to you our new flexible add-on modules. In addition to routing strategies and PLC coordination, the system can also cover position management and execute various distribution strategies as needed. The standardized interface for SAP systems enables use in a wide variety of applications. One of our highlights is the “FOLLOW ME” research project. Get insight into the future of driverless transport systems. www.ifd-gmbh.com
- DAMBACH COMPONENTS
As a manufacturer of high-quality load handling devices, we offer a wide range of solutions for handling pallets and small parts. The modernized double-deep telescopic fork combines maximum bending stiffness with a compact design. Warehouse technology manufacturers benefit from flexible interfaces and high payloads.The online configurator also simplifies product design. www.dambach-components.com
We are looking forward to your visit! Become part of the event now.