DAMBACH conveyor systems form the ideal interface to the high-bay warehouse. Reliable and powerful material flow.Materials-handling
From aisle to aisle: MULTI rail-guided stacker cranes
Direct access to every storage aisle
The rail-guided stacker cranes of our MULTI series are curve-going models and can reach every storage aisle effortlessly via special rails and points—directly, quickly, and safely, and without the need for a costly mechanical traverser. So operations are not interrupted. This clever solution for changing aisles improves access times considerably in any warehouse system.
When equipped with suitable load handling elements, MULTI stacker cranes are extremely versatile. They can be supplied as single or twin mast versions for handling practically any type of load, from drinks to car bodies. DAMBACH designs and produces its own load handling attachments tailored perfectly to the respective lifting unit. For example, double-deep telescopic forks for utilizing the available space more effectively, or rotating/traverse forks with adjustable tines for handling closed pallets. Therefore, MULTI rail-guided stacker cranes are suitable for a whole range of applications in automated high bay warehouses.
Intelligent systems ensure availability and a long service life
Intelligent controls coordinate the combined operation of the individual stacker cranes. When several cranes are in use, the operating strategy can be preset via parameters. That guarantees high availability through variable aisle allocation. And in the case of malfunctions, one unit can take over the tasks of another. A further increase in performance is possible at any time by adding more stacker cranes. The stacker cranes of the MULTI series also set standards when it comes to wear as the patented rail geometry corrects the lateral displacement of the chassis on the curves. Compared with conventional rail systems, the running wheels and the rails are therefore ideally protected so you benefit from safe, low-wear guidance around the curves.
- Rails and points for changing aisles and guaranteeing maximum availability
- Operation of several MULTI stacker cranes without a fixed aisle allocation
- Single- or twin-mast versions
- Patented rail geometry to minimize wear
- High availability of the warehouse thanks to variable aisle allocation
- Integral stacker crane and point control
- Different operating strategies for multiple stacker cranes
- Overall heights of up to 36 m
- Lifting capacities of up to 4000 kg
- Two drive units for good performance
- Load-handling equipment by DAMBACH
- Cold store compatibility down to –30°C
Product brochure:Rail-guided stacker cranes
(ca. 749 KB)